If you survived last round's horrific injury toll then well done. It has been a tough year injury-wise for some of the biggest Dream Team guns and that has played havoc with a lot of coaches.
Here are my tips for Round 22:
- This is the last round before the Dream Team head-to-head finals begin, so if you are already safe in your league's top eight then consider carefully if you need to trade or if you are better off holding onto your trades for the finals.
- To help you finish strongly this season, here are my tips for three players that will give you a good point of difference (and hopefully deliver you some points):
1. Benji Marshall - He is a streaky player and can pull out a big game.
2. Johnathan Thurston - Similar to Marshall but with the Cowboys riding high he might be less of a gamble.
3. Reni Maitua - Bigger minutes means bigger scores and the Eels are starting to play with confidence.
And my buy of the week is again Parramatta fullback Jake Mullaney, after scoring 53 points last round. He is still just $77,100 and has plenty of points in him if the Eels keep winning.